Saturday, January 22, 2005

TEAM RHODAN INTERNATIONAL

Following up on my Perry Rhodan post from a few days ago, there's an excellent comment below from long-time Rhodan reader and retired Lt. Colonel in the U.S. Air Force Joseph T. Norris, talking about his affection for the series and its co-creators, K.H. Scheer and Walter Ernsting, who passed away recently. He also mentions the website linked above, which is a great source of information, including synopses of current Perry Rhodan novels, for English-speaking fans. Today I took a look at my collection of the Ace editions of the early Rhodan novels and thought about reading some of them, but although I can see them on the shelves, I'll have to move some stuff to actually get to them. (Those of you who have 'way too many books, like I do, will probably understand what I'm talking about.) I do still plan to resume reading the series where I left off a few years ago, but it may take me a while to get started again.

I'm still working on various revisions and still reading Bob Randisi's TURNBACK CREEK. I need to write an outline for the book-after-next, so I can go ahead and get it to the editor. I hope to get that done over the weekend, as well as finishing up my revisions.

No comments: