Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Another Gabriel Hunt Review

Scott Parker has nice things to say about HUNT AT THE WELL OF ETERNITY. You can read his comments here.

This blog has been quiet in the past few days because I haven't been doing anything interesting, just working on various things, including planting trees. Haven't seen any movies and haven't had time to read much. There are a few potentially exciting things in the works, including a couple of interviews and a new book series or two, but nothing I can talk about yet. I'll be back when there's anything to report.

5 comments:

pattinase (abbott) said...

Planting trees all over the place!

David Cranmer said...

Yeah, photos of you planting trees would be fine... standing by...

Barrie said...

I really enjoyed Scott's review of your book!

Gonzalo B said...

Any Longarm, Trailsman or Western novels in the pipeline? I certinly miss a new James Reasoner Longarm novel.

James Reasoner said...

Yep, three Trailsman novels, a Giant Longarm, and two regular Longarm novels. I'll be posting the covers here when they come out.