Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Music I Like: Good Night - The Beatles

This series comes to an end, at least for now, with a pretty song that I've always liked ever since I first heard it in college. The radio station I listened to played it every night when they signed off the air.


I never really intended for this series of music posts to continue for this long. I started it to have something to do when I was up in the middle of the night with our old dog who's in poor health. The old boy's still hanging in there, still as contrary as ever, but I've decided that it's time to wind this up for a while. It's been fun, and it's confirmed something I already suspected, that my musical tastes are really wide-ranging. I hope some of you have been entertained by it as well. I'm sure I'll still post some music from time to time, just not on an every night basis. Now, as Ringo says in the song, good night . . . 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I've certainly enjoyed it, especially the instrumental period.

Any chance of an update on the daily writing totals?


Jeff M.

James Reasoner said...

I've appreciated your comments, Jeff, and those of all the other folks who stopped by. I was getting to the point that I couldn't remember what I'd posted and what I hadn't, so I figured it was time to take a break.